…because I may or may not have blown a hotel fuse when I plugged my computer in last night. 🙁 Long story short, I tried to plug my computer into the wall using a converter (that has worked in every other country), and it immediately sparked and shut down power to our hotel room and the two beside us! Even resetting the circuit breakers didn’t work, so the hotel called in a technician and moved us to different rooms. Anyway, I’m a little nervous to try plugging it in again, so I may just wait until we’re back on American soil to share the rest of our pictures with you.
Until then, we’re off for a super fun day in London! Cheers!